Open Innovation Factory: ongoing call, cut-off Nov, 2023 (Horizon)
- Continuous intake of proposals throughout 2023 with 2 pre-defined cut-off dates.
- The next cut-off date is November 13, 2023, at 17:00 CEST (hard deadline, no extension will be granted).
All proposals need to be submitted by
a team of
2 to 4
EIT Digital partners
from at least 2 different European countries,
including 1 early-stage venture,
who are ready to collaborate intensively for 6 months
on a joint plan
to develop an innovative product or service
and/or gain market traction.
- 50/50 funding (third party to cover the 50%, not the applicant)
- an accelerator with a full-cycle through the fundraising process
- funding through their fundraising framework