It's your boy, Dima Babanov, just a regular guy from Ukraine living the Finnish dream. Serial entrepreneur, master of the soldering iron, and, oh, a fully qualified lawyer too. No biggie.
1. So, I figured, why not start a personal blog and spill some tea on
- The War of the Network Effect, and
- The Great Network Re-Appropriation,
- And the Reborn of Capitalism, just for good measure.
- Now, onto this Network Effect War.
- While I'd love to chat about puppies and rainbows, let's get real: we're at war, people.
- And first off, let's give a shout-out to Ukraine’s nation for keeping the front-line of the factual word-wide war started by putin's russia. Big thumbs up to everyone doing their part, especially those carrying the biggest burdens. Glory to Ukraine! Glory to Heroes!
- If you're wondering why I'm ranting in Russian - well, I grew up with that language. So, let's just say that by yapping away in it, I'm sticking it to the propaganda machine. And my main game isn't about rejecting language - oh no, we're going deeper than that. But more on that later.
- Second off, on this whole war thing. Wars aren't just about who gets the biggest explosion. They're crises. Putin's a bad dude, sure, but he didn't just pop out of a vacuum. If it wasn't him, it'd be someone else. If not in Russia, somewhere else.
- And let's be honest, this war is global. Not because it's in everyone's backyard, but because we all had a hand in creating it.
- Here we are, living it up in our post-industrial capitalist consumer frenzy, and what does it get us? A bunch of crises to keep us up at night: migrants on the move, climate going haywire, global wars... Isn't life grand?
- And this lovely war format we're stuck in? It's grown out of this network thingy. We'll call it - the Network Effect. Watch the video below for more.
That’s why we develop products to help talents in hardware, software development, related design and art making their commits
- open source
- building up their authority and monetary capital in the development world
We build up the day when developers liberate from exploiting monopolies.
Free to choose
- what to develop,
- whom for and
- where from
- and how much money to make.
Ending up with their own WEB3 native personal computers they snap to make whatever they want:
- sell in bulk
- monetize realities
- govern the web together