AR.VO, the 21st century wearable computer-in-goggles company, would like to invite a DevOps/CICD professional who feels important to apply his/her skill to a real change. The one who values the impact CICD made for the development world and knows/is eager about applying it for even more valuable use.
Snap-to-sell your work/content via ARVO see-through goggles with real-world overlaying gesture driven computer interface.
- multiple technical challenges and space for real innovation
- absolutely pathfinder experience in everything
- full control and authorship over the generational shift in personal computing
We would suggest that ideal Dev Ops Senior Engineer has deep understanding and preferably thorough experience or at least aspiration towards:
- DevOps as a function in the company
- ability to create integral, holistic solutions and drive it’s development
- modern approaches and real cases of DevOps application to hardware development
- DevOps and CICD as a development pipeline
- DevOps toolset for full-cycle hardware/software development
- architecting company-wide DevOps systems
- deep git integration technics
- mixed, augmented, virtual reality component-side skills are a good bonus
We offer stock options currently as a compensation for every team member. Per-hour rates are to be set, but are subejct to be issued only with the funding coming.
This role would take from you as much as you would be happy to input, but we don’t believe you can achieve anything with less than 20 hours a week.
We would accept both office and remote work hours. But our primary goal is to have hardware team mates working in Finland.
You need to attend certain meetings, but otherwise you can be flexible.
We are a startup, so for us in the first place is the ability of our team mate to have a good control over the wholesome parts of the product connected with the skill to implement it in a self-managing work environment.
AR.VO is a part of Maria01 and Helsinki XR Center communities, so we stick with those locations as our headquarters. We do have extensive development/work environment at Helsinki XR Center almost 24/7.
- we have a team who can find their daily bread from different sources with ease, and their future potential with AR.VO
- we've figured out our product and market fit out of our previous development and are actively applying for funding right now.
Be welcome and apply below if you feel it’s your chance to change the world for better.