AR.VO, the 21st century wearable computer-in-goggles company, would like to invite a hands-on creator of the Hardware Design part of our computer system.
SNAP to SELL your work/CONTENT via ARVO SEE-THROUGH GOGGLES WITH REAL-WORLD OVERLAYING GESTURE DRIVEN COMPUTER INTERFACE.
- multiple technical challenges and space for real innovation
- absolutely pathfinder experience in everything
- full control and authorship over the generational shift in personal computing
We would suggest that ideal Lead Hardware Design Engineer has deep understanding and preferably thorough experience with:
- modern hardware platforms architecture
- mobile platforms architecture
- relevant industry bottleneck challenges
- circuit boards and network components design
- hardware development pipeline icluding ci/cd, version control, remote development
- mixed, augmented, virtual reality component-side skills are a good bonus
We offer stock options currently as a compensation for every team member. Per-hour rates are to be set, but are subejct to be issued only with the funding coming.
This role would take from you as much as you would be happy to input, but we don’t believe you can achieve anything with less than 20 hours a week.
We would accept both office and remote work hours. But our primary goal is to have hardware team mates working in Finland.
You need to attend certain meetings, but otherwise you can be flexible.
We are a startup, so for us in the first place is the ability of our team mate to have a good control over the wholesome parts of the product connected with the skill to implement it in a self-managing work environment.
AR.VO is a part of Maria01 and Helsinki XR Center communities, so we stick with those locations as our headquarters. We do have extensive development/work environment at Helsinki XR Center almost 24/7.
- we have a team who can find their daily bread from different sources with ease, and their future potential with AR.VO
- we've figured out our product and market fit out of our previous development and are actively applying for funding right now.